Terms And Condition Of Sale And Installation
- “Conditions” means the condition of sale
- “Customer” means the person or corporation to whom the quotation is addressed
- “Products” means blinds, awning, shutters, custom made doors and or all other goods and services supplied by Luxcel Blinds Pty Ltd to the customer pursuant to the quotation
- “Quotation” means the quotation given by Luxcel Blinds Pty Ltd to the customer in conjunction with these conditions
- “Luxcel Blinds” means Luxcel Blinds Pty Ltd Pty Ltd ABN of 13 Waigani Avenue, Ravenhall VIC 3023
2. These Conditions are incorporated into the quotation given to the customer for the supply of Products by Luxcel Blinds Pty Ltd as specified on the quotation.
3. The prices quoted are valid for thirty (30) days from date as indicated on written, unless otherwise stated in writing by Luxcel Blinds Pty Ltd. This does not apply to advertised specials’.
4. Prices quoted as inclusive of GST.
5. Upon receipt of the customer’s acceptance of the quotation, Luxcel Blinds Pty Ltd reserves the right to review the quotation prior to commencement. The quotation is subject to correction, for clerical or mathematical errors.
6. From time to time our Goods may not be available in the colours you select. If this occurs and we are unable to fill an order, we will advise the Customer as soon as we are notified. The Customer may then: (a) choose another colour; (b) wait for the stock to come in; or (c) choose another colour from a different fabric range and pay the difference in price if it is a higher fabric quality.
7. You are responsible to ensure that all existing windows coverings are removed prior to installation, or a $15 per window charge will apply for removal.
8. Luxcel Blinds Pty Ltd does not accept responsibility for the manufacturing of products to the measurement supplied by the Customer, if those measurements are incorrect. Any alterations to products will be at the customer’s expense. Luxcel Blind does not install products manufactured to the Customer’s own measurements.
9. Luxcel Blinds Pty Ltd reserves the following, upon confirmation and acceptance of the quotation
- Require a 40% deposit to proceed with the order
- Require final payment to be paid to a Luxcel Blinds Pty Ltd Showroom on collection of the goods, or to the Installer, at the time of installation
- All finance approved orders will be settled in full at the time of ordering
10. Luxcel Blinds Pty Ltd does not accept responsibility for the manufacturing of products to the measurement supplied by the Customer, if those measurements are incorrect. Any alterations to products will be at the customer’s expense. Luxcel Blind does not install products manufactured to the Customer’s own measurements.
11. Luxcel Blinds Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for changes in length, shrinkage or dropping of Products or material, and Luxcel Blinds Pty Ltd shall not be liable in any way for loss or damage as a consequence thereof. Any alterations due to this will be charged.
12. Luxcel Blinds Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for the structural imperfections of the Customer’s home.
13. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure there is a suitable fixing point prior to installation. Items are to be cleared from in front of the installation area to allow a 1 meter access to the area at the time of installation. Where customers are responsible for the removal of any existing coverings, a charge will apply if a Contract Installer is required to remove any existing coverings on the actual date of installation and the contractor will not be liable to repair any holes or chipping on removal of any products.
(We will charge a $110.00 cancellation fee if you cancel a booked installation within 5 working days of the booked installation date.) pls review this and see if you want to add?
14. Final balance is payable when the installation is pre booked and confirmed or on the day of installation. All goods remain the property of Luxel Blinds until paid in full.
15. Forms of payment accepted for COD orders are cash, cheque, eftpos, mastercard, visa card and American Express (a 2% surcharge applies for all credit transactions and is subject to change without notice).
16. Any additional costs outside the contract agreement due to the Customer’s cause will be passed on to the Customer as an adjustment to the balance owed.
17. Any debt collection charges, legal expenses and collection agent’s commissions incurred in attempting to recover any outstanding payment shall be payable by the customer. Interest shall be charged on overdue accounts at 2.5% per month compounding.
18. As products are custom made the order cannot be cancelled once production has commenced. Deposit will be forfeited upon cancellation.
19. Finance is not applicable to any discounted pricing, sales promotions or price matching.