This warranty applies to Luxcel Blinds products and given to original purchaser only.
What the Warranty Covers
This warranty covers the repair or replacement of any defective material or component. Luxcel Blinds provides a manufacturer’s warranty that your Luxcel Blinds will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a maximum of five (5) years from the date of installation. Our products come with 5 years manufacturers guarantee that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are also entitled to have the product repaired or replaced if the product is found defective.
Minor failures to comply with a consumer guarantee can normally be fixed or resolved in a reasonable amount of time.
For information on Australian Consumer Laws, please visit Australian Consumer Law website at www.consumerlaw.gov.au
This warranty is valid when payment for products have been paid in full and proof of purchase is provided to Luxcel Blind Pty.
Exclusions to the warranty
This warranty supersedes all previous and existing materials relating to warranties published by Luxcel Blinds. All installation, return and ancillary costs are the sole responsibility of Luxcel Blinds’ Distributor / Specialist Dealer.
The Warranty does not cover:
- Any conditions caused by wear and tear, misuse, abuse or accident
- The cost of hiring equipment (e.g. Scaffold, cherry picker, scissor lift, etc.) or electrical works necessary for repairs
- Products that are requested outside recommended sizes
- Alterations and repairs to the product, not carried out by person other than a distributor/specialist, water damage, accidents, misuse, or incorrect installation
- Exposure to the elements (sun damage, wind or rain), discolouration over time
- Exposure to chemicals, and any type of corrosive element such as, cleaning products, insects, marine environments and salt air
- Any damage resulting from exposure to high moisture and high humidity environments (resulting in mould, mildew or fungal growths) e.g. kitchens, bathrooms
- Condensation damage such as exposure to high humidity (resulting in mould & mildew or 'warping')
- warranty void if damages are caused by misuse, acts of god or vandalism
This warranty is not transferrable, and only the original purchaser of the products can make a claim under this warranty.
Claims made against transit damage, short supply or visible defects to the products, must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of goods, and be accompanied by photographic evidence for assessment by Luxcel Blinds.
We will then arrange for the goods to be inspected and determine whether they are defective and if, acting reasonably, we agree they are defective we will (at our option) either repair the goods, or replace the goods with new goods.
Product Warranty Matrix
Luxcel Blinds offers a five 5 years warranty for most products. Refer to scope of warranty below:
Scope of Warranty
|Roller Blinds (Including chain drives and springs)||✔|
|Roman Blinds (Including lifting mechanisms and cords)||✔|
|Zipscreens (Including motors and components)||✔|
|Vertical Blinds (Including track and blades)||✔|
|Venetian Blinds (Limited manufacturer’s warranty. Including Lifting mechanism, tapes, bearing and ladder cords)||✔|
|Panel Glides (Including cord and wand mechanisms)||✔|
|Pleated Blinds (Including lifting mechanisms and cords)||✔|
|Roller Shutter Systems (limited manufacturer’s warranty)|
|Canvas Awnings (limited manufacturer’s warranty)||✔|
|Normal viewing distance All products = 1200mm Shutters = 1500mm|
|Fabric (limited manufacturer’s warranty, no warranty on rolling performance)||✔|
|Motors (limited manufacturer’s warranty. Not covered if water damaged or burnt out)||✔|
|Electronics and Controls (limited manufacturer’s warranty)||✔|
|Batteries and Battery Packs (limited manufacturer’s warranty)||✔|
|Electrical disconnection and reconnection||No Warranty|
|Charge for hire of access equipment for repair (even when product is under warranty)||No Warranty|
|Consequential damage or loss||No Warranty|
Click Here to View Scope of Warranty